Opportunity Available: Manufacturing/Production Assistant(s)
We are seeking Manufacturing/Production Assistants of various levels from trainee to skilled and more experienced staff but with a desire to progress and develop a career in a growing and innovative company, and who share our values of responsibility, excellence, challenge and creativity, integrity and partnership.
Specifically your role will include the following:
• Manufacture and packaging of printing inks and varnishes
• Working within a Quality, Health and Safety and Continuous Improvement (CI) focused environment
• Operation of mixers, mills and other ink manufacturing equipment
• Maintaining a clean, organised, efficient and safe working environment
• Understanding and following written instructions and procedures, and ability to communicate well
• Remaining flexible and prepared to train for other roles in the Production department
• As a ‘hands on’ role this is physically demanding work
This is a full time position working in the factory in Yate, North Bristol; Monday to Friday based on a 40 hour week and with occasional overtime. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and skills but a minimum of £16,290 per annum. Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter introducing yourself and why you wish to be considered for a Manufacturing/ Production Assistant role. If you are interested in applying please contact Caroline Ward at Pulse Roll Label Products Ltd on 01454 272 433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.