Career Opportunity: Export Sales Co-ordinator
Pulse Roll Label Products Ltd is seeking an Export Sales Co-ordinator to support the Sales Team, customers, distributors and other external stakeholders as we continue to grow our UK and international business serving the global printed label industry.
The successful candidate will initially assist with export sales administration but with a view to taking on more responsibility by developing and improving associated export sales processes, which support our business strategy.
This is a busy and varied sales co-ordination role which will encompass daily contact with our sales managers, sales order processing, customer support, export documentation and liaising with couriers. You will need the drive and enthusiasm to help take our business to the next level. We are looking for bright, keen individuals who will assist with delivering outstanding customer service and fully embrace a culture of continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, you will ideally possess the following qualifications/skills/experience:
- at least two years’ experience in export administration and documentation is essential; including experience of Inco terms, EUR1, bills of lading, dangerous goods notes, certificates of origin, commercial invoices etc.;
- a BSc in International Trade/Export or have attended IoE, IoSCM or Chamber of Commerce export courses is desirable but not essential;
- assistance with the development of customer relationships to help with company growth;
- some experience of working for a manufacturing or logistics company is desirable;
- work with the quality team on any product issues and complaints;
- a customer focused communicator with an excellent telephone manner;
- excellent Microsoft skills, including good excel knowledge and skill plus experience of using SAP or ERP software;
- competent numerical and analytical skills;
- effective communicator and able to talk with people at all levels, whether in meetings, in person or in writing;
- effective organisational, planning and prioritisation skills;
- the flexibility and ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines to ensure customers deadlines and expectations are met;
- the ability and desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge;
The ideal candidate will embrace and be able to demonstrate our core company values: Responsibility; Excellence; Challenge & Creativity; Integrity and Partnership and will possess the following personal qualities:
- self-motivation with a “can do” attitude
- ability to work independently and on own initiative
- work collaboratively as a team player
- personable with the energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
- a positive attitude and professional manner
This is a full time permanent position; hours are Monday to Friday based on a 40 hour week. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and skills but a minimum of £20,000 per annum. Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year plus bank holidays. Other benefits include a company pension scheme.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Caroline email@example.com; introducing yourself and why you wish to be considered to be our Export Sales Co-ordinator.
We regret that if you do not hear from us within five weeks of you application, you must assume that your application has been unsuccessful.